INFORMATION ABOUT PERSONAL DATA STORAGE
• The personal data controller indicated in commercial data is the ISSF Association with its registered office at Wyszynskiego Street, 63, Bialystok (postal code: 15-888), e-mail address: email@example.com.
• The purpose of data collection is to support the correct training process, the training quality control and service as well as the purchase & sale process.
• You have the right to access your personal data contents and the right to the personal data rectification, erasure or restriction of processing, as well as the right to object to the personal data processing, the right to demand to cease the personal data processing and transfer, as well as the right to withdraw your consent at any time and the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (The President of the Personal Data Protection Office ).
• Data submission is voluntary, but necessary for the implementation of proper training, quality control and service, sale and purchase and customer access to electronic documentation, including the confirmation of the level of diving certification. If the user does not provide his/her personal data, it will not be possible to achieve the mentioned above purposes.
• We will not disclose your personal data or any other personal data provided by you to us to any third party. The data will only be processed within the scope of the legal provisions of the data protection law.
• Data shared by you will not be profiled.
• The data controller has no intention of transferring the personal data to a third country or any international organization.
“In diving… there are no shortcuts”